Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November Monthly Mojo Challenges at Pickleberrypop!

Here are my November Monthly Mojo Challenge Layouts for the challenges at Pickleberrypop! 
Click HERE to find the Monthly Mojo Challenges! 

The first challenge was a "White Space" challenge. For my layout I used the "Fabulous Fall Fun Bundle" by Designs by Laura Burger, and here is what I came up with:

The second challenge is a "Blended Photo Challenge". For this layout I chose the "Autumn-Licious Mega Bundle" by Jumpstart Designs. I really love blended photo layouts, and I think this one turned out pretty great, of course my daughter makes EVERY layout look lovely! She is a beautiful scrap subject ;)

                           

I really loved the Old Photo Challenge. I am so glad I participated in this challenge because this is a layout I have wanted to complete for some time, I just needed some inspiration to get it done! I used the "Remember When" kit by Fanette Design

For the November 12th Throwback Thursday, I used the Fall Frolic Kit and the Fall Frolic Alphabets by Jen Yurko


For the November 13th Gratitude Weekend Challenge I used the Live Colorful Bundled Collection by Jumpstart Designs.


For the November 16th Monday Mojo Furbaby Challenge, I used:
Capture The Moment Collection by LouCee Creations

November 18th Wednesday Words Challenge
 I used:

Opposites Attract WordArt by Fayette Designs

November 11th Wednesday Words Challenge
I used:
 Claus & Company 6-Pack ~ PLUS FWP by Fayette Designs

For the Monday November 23rd Monday Mojo Nature Photo Challenge
I used the following kits:
The Spirit Of Nature Full Kit by Paty Greif
The Spirit Of Nature Native Flowers by Paty Greif


November 24th Tuesday Technique Challenge
Kit Used: 
Autumn-Licious Mega Bundle by Jumpstart Designs 


November 25th Wednesday Words Challenge
Kit Used:
Live Colorful Bundled Collection by Jumpstart Designs



November 26th Throwback Thursday with Theme Challenge I used:

Brilliance Full Kit by Jen Yurko

Brilliance Snowflakes by Jen Yurko

Brilliance Templates by Jen Yurko


For the Friday November 27th Scrap Phone Photos Challenge 
I Used:
Pardon My Blooper - The Bundle by Fayette Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment