Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 2015 Challenges at GottaPixel!

Here are my layouts for the November Challenges going on at GottaPixel! 

The first challenge I did was the Pixel Club Challenge! The challenge was to use a Large Photo on the layout! For my layout I used the "Take Time To Be Kind Digital Scrapbook Collection" by Ooh La La Designs.


My next layout was for the GottaPixel Master Scrapper 15 Challenge!
Box 1 was used on this layout!

The Third challenge I completed this month was the signature or "Siggy" Challenge.
For this challenge I used a kit by Connie Prince called Project 2015 November, along with the coordinating Mixed Media Elements, and Extra Alpha Set.

                            

The Photomask Challenge was the next challenge I did. This one was a lot of fun and I LOVED working with the photomask provided by Indigo Designs!
Here is the layout I came up with using the Autumn Leaves Kit and the Autumn Leaves Two Kit by Connie Prince.


For the Copy Cat Challenge I used the "Apple Crisp Kit" and Apple Crisp Word Art" by Connie Prince.

And this was the page that was my inspiration, done by CINDYB
all-you-need-is-love2

Master Scrapper Challenge Box #2 by Kathryn Estry and Aprilisa Designs

For the color challenge I used " Family Tree Page Kit" by Ooh La La Scraps. I want to say what a nice sized kit this is, and right now you can get this kit for a very cheap $1 as part of a FLASH SALE going on at Gotta Pixel! HURRY while it lasts!!! You REALLY don't want to pass this one up! :) Not only is it a nice sized kit, but it is quite versatile!


For the iDSD Get Inspired Challenge I used the "Love You Always Page Kit" by Meagans Creations

I had so much fun with the White Space Challenge. I used "One Smart Cookie" by Seatrout Scraps


For the Pintrest Inspiration Challenge I used Autumn Leaves Kit and Autumn Leaves Kit Two by Connie Prince.





No comments:

Post a Comment