Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Challenges at Ginger Scraps

Here is a Template Challenge I found over at Ginger Scraps. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I cannot pass up either a template or a cluster challenge LOL. Well I came across this template challenge and I just had to do it, especially since it was one of Connie Prince's templates!

I used "Project 2015 September" by Connie Prince for the Challenge.


For the "Buffet" Challenge, I used "Nature Walk" by Connie Prince

For the "Color" Challenge I used "Apple Crisp" by Connie Prince 


For the "Scraplift" Challenge, I used the "After 10 Years Value Bundle" by Trixie Scraps. 


For the "Mini Kit Challenge" I used the "Farewell Summer Mini Kit" by Seatrout Scraps and a "Square Dance" Template by Dagi's Temp-Tations 


For the Recipe Challenge I used Project 2015 Mega Stash, and Mixed Media Elements" by Connie Price


For the September Inspiration Challenge I used the "You Make Me Happy Digital Scrapbook Collection" by Ooh La La Scraps


For the "Desktop" Challenge I used the "Shabtastic Collection" by Just So Scrappy. 


I have uploaded the 1280x800 size HERE. This is the ONLY size I have this made in, and I will not be making any other sizes. Please feel free to grab the desktop for yourself as a treat for visiting my blog! 

For the Template #2 Challenge I used the "Nature Boy Collab Kit" by North Meets South Studios














No comments:

Post a Comment