Monday, August 24, 2015

FINALLY back to Scrapbooking/August Challenges at Gotta Pixel

I am finally able to get back to my favorite hobby of digital scrapbooking after being away for awhile taking care of some important family issues. It is nice to spend an hour each day devoting some time to myself. This is my way of relaxing, and boy do I need some relaxation!

To start off my brand new blog since coming back, I will post my pages for the August Challenges over at Gotta Pixel.  I had PLENTY of time to complete ALL of the challenges for August! It was such a nice surprise to have the husband home for a few days, I got LOTS of ME time in!

The first challenge I started on was the "Cluster" challenge, not big surprise if you knew me as a scrapper back in the day, you would surely know that clusters were my FAVORITE!
For this "Cluster Challenge" I used the "Lets Go Coastal" kit by Connie Prince. Be sure to check out the other "Lets Go Coastal" products as well, I know I have quite a few of them on my wish list!

Here is the page I came up with for the challenge!


Here is one I squeezed in tonight for the Color Combo Challenge:



For this one I used: "Choose Happy" by Connie Prince. And again, be sure to check out the other parts to this kit in the Gotta Pixel Shop

It is a lazy day at our house today, so I plan on spending MY day off scrapbooking! YAY! I did another page for the "Pixel Club" Challenge


For This layout I used: I Love School by Connie Prince. Can you tell that I am a big fan of Connie Prince at Gotta Pixel? 

And showcasing another designer I have always loved....I used "The Moody Blues Collection" by Lindsay Jane to complete the Tempting Template Challenge! 


I got this done for the "Let's Talk Hybrid" Challenge. This is a bookmark using "I love School" by Connie Prince.


For the "Lift It Up" Challenge I used "Big Green Tractor" by Connie Prince!



I made this layout for the "Putting It All Together" Challenge. I used "Just Beachy" by Just So Scrappy


And for the "Scrapping Scripture" Challenge I used "Two by Two" by Just So Scrappy, and a template called "Growing Up" by Connie Prince


For the "Word Art" Challenge, I used "Happy Camper" by Just So Scrappy. 


For the "Song Of The Day" Challenge, I used "Sweet Baby Boy" by Just So Scrappy


For the "Three Digital Sides of a Page" Challenge, I used "You Put A Spring In My Step" by Just So Scrappy. 


For the "Favorite Things" Challenge, I used, "Rise and Shine" by Connie Prince 


For the "I've Got You Covered" Challenge, I used "Project 2015 September", by Connie Prince


For the "Anything and Everything" Challenge I used "Sweet Baby Boy" by Just So Scrappy







I am SO glad to be back to Digi Scrapping. I am looking forward to posting many, many pages! 



No comments:

Post a Comment